We at ATLC realize that Intellectual Property (IP) Rights play a significant role in today's technology driven era. ATLC specializes in the gamut of Indian IP laws. Our law firm provides a variety of Intellectual Property services in the fields of Trademark, Patent, Copyright, Design, Trade Secrets, Geographical Indication, Data Protection, among others. Our law firm conducts IP due diligence and IP audits for companies going for acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures.
The firm practices in the following areas of Intellectual Property Rights:
- Drafting, Filing, Prosecution and opposition of applications of Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Geographical Indications, Domain Names, Business Processes, including the filing of PCT applications for Patents
- Search and intelligence services including due diligence, investigation, market surveys, negotiations for co-existence agreements and buy-outs;
- Drafting of various Agreements pertaining to Assignment and Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights and providing advisory services on different transactional work involving IP Rights
- Execute all formalities with respect to enrolment and litigation matters of Trade Marks and Service Marks, along with drafting technology transfer and licensing compliances, estimate of intellectual property of our clients
- Representation before and liasioning with various authorities such as Trade Mark Registry, Copyright Office, Geographical Indications Registry, National Informatics Centre and Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).