At ATLC we represent and assist clients in all civil and commercial litigation matters before Indian courts having original and appellate jurisdiction, including the Supreme Court of India. We have in the past represented and assisted clients on a wide range of complex and high profile litigation matters.Legal members of the firm have the relevant expertise and experience to assist and represent clients in seeking dispute resolution through conventional legal forums as well as through alternate mechanisms such as mediation or arbitration.
The firm practices in the following areas of dispute resolution, arbitration and litigation:
- Civil Suits , Criminal cases ,Commercial / Contractual disputes
- Customs and Excise Matters including Classification, Valuation, Civil & Criminal Penalties & Forfeitures and Export Control issues involving Classification, and License, Attending hearing before Commissioner of Excise & Customs.
- Company Petitions related to Amalgamation, Winding-Up, Oppression and Mismanagement
- Dishonour of cheques and Consumer Disputes
- Electricity, Project and Infrastructure related disputes arising out of PPP, BOOT etc
- Employment Matters
- Mediation & Arbitration related to national or cross-border transactions
- Mines and minerals related disputes, EPC and other hybrid contractual disputes
- Monetary, Financial disputes and Mortgage claims
- Recovery Tribunals, Banking, finance and disputes in debt
- Tax, levies and charges related disputes
- Writ Petitions, Special Leave Petitions in the Supreme Court.