At ATLC we assist our clientsin obtaining necessary statutory approvals and licenses from various regulatory and government departments and agencies such as: (i) the Reserve Bank of India;(ii) Directorate General of Civil Aviation; (iii) Secretariat of Industrial Assistance; (iv)National Company Law Tribunal; (v)Ministry of Finance and Industry; (vi) Department of Electricity; (vii) Department of Telecommunication, among others.
Our specialist services include advice on international tax structuring, investment routing, legal due diligence, advice on direct and indirect taxation, assistance in obtaining necessary regulatory approvals and compliancesunder various statutory requirements.
The firm practices in the following areas of corporate commercial litigation/ compliance:
- Applicability of Competition Law, Anti-Dumping, Transfer Pricing and Competition Law fillings and advice
- Corporate Reorganization and Reconstructions
- Dissolution & Winding up of Companies
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB)
- Filings with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Authorized Dealers (AD) with regard to the issuance of shares and securities
- Filings with the RoC, Independent search at the Office of the RoC, Changes to Company Name, Registered Office, and Objects Clause etc.
- Formation of Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), Trusts, Societies, Project Office, Liaison Office & Branch Office
- International Trade including Import & Export Code
- Joint Ventures / Shareholders Agreement
- Liaison with the Registrar of Companies (RoC), Company Law Board (CLB);Regional Director (RD), The Sub Registrar, Official Liquidator (OL), Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and other Government Agencies
- Liquidation .